How to Submit an Abstract
Abstract Submission and Preparation of Extended Abstract
Paper must be submitted by the speaker!
After the acceptance of your abstract, please submit a two-page Extended Abstract.
Deadline of Abstract Submision
2024/2/2(FRI.) extended to 2024/2/16 (FRI.)
Decision of Acceptance
Papers submitted to the FMA will be filtered if the number of papers exceeds the limit of the meeting schedule. The guideline of the filtering is as follows:
- Priority will be given to papers from different research groups.
- One speaker gives one presentation.
- Priority will be given to papers from industry.
- Priority will be given to papers which will be submitted to JJAP special issue.
- Other papers will be filtered according to the level of research read in the Extended Abstract.
The acceptance of the paper will be informed by the end of March with the recommendation to submit the paper to the JJAP special issue.